Thursday 16 August 2012

Essie Sexy Divide - Swatch and Review

This is just a quick review of Essie Sexy Divide which I got in Hong Kong for an equivalent of about $5 Australian dollars. Essie retails for almost $20 in Myer... ridiculous. Anyway, onto the photos and review!


Sexy Divide is a vampy, dark, glowy purple shimmer. On the Essie website they describe it as "a bold deep purple with hints of shimmer". The shimmer consists of small red and blue particles, as you can sort of see in the bottle shot below. In the bottle the purple looks satiny and on the nails it translates into a glowy, lit from within kind of colour. Application was lovely and smooth and I did three coats plus Seche Vite.





I think this was after maybe four or five days of wear and it still looked good!
 Pros:
- Nice formula.
- Classy yet sexy colour.
- Wear time was really good.
- The shimmer is really nice and it's got that lit from within look.

Cons:
- Nothing really... I guess it's not unique but I don't have any dupes in my collection!

Overall:
- 8/10. I think it's a must have for a purple lover. I don't personally love purple polish but I still really liked it.

Thanks for visiting!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment