Mistletoe Kisses is a light green base with really dense silver microglitter. The translucent green base gives the polish depth and makes some of the glitter look green. It is a lovely full coverage glitter and I used three coats plus Seche Vite top coat.
|I thought this photo looked really cool haha. The lines are due to my light - for some reason it just ends up having dark bars in photos.|
- Easy application, completely opaque at three coats.
- Really sparkly!
- Relatively smooth for a glitter.
- Wear time was good - around 5 days with minimal chipping and next to no tipwear.
- Can't think of anything lol. I wish this formula came with every shade under the rainbow!
- Oh removal wasn't too fun but that's to be expected with a glitter and it was actually better than most other full coverage glitters.
Thanks for stopping by!