Today I've got a pastel rainbow skittles mani to show you :) Not much to say about it but I've always wanted to do a skittles mani - I thought rainbow pastel colours would look nice together!
Polishes used: (from left to right)
- Eleanor (I got this in Hong Kong but it says it's formulated in France... the bottle is pretty hehe) No. 51: light pink with subtle sheen.
- China Glaze Peachy Keen: light orange creme.
- Revlon Lemon Fizz: this one gave me some problems, it was thick and didn't want to smooth out evenly. Light yellow with subtle silver shimmer.
- China Glaze Refresh-Mint: mint creme.
- Revlon Blue Lagoon: light blue with subtle silver shimmer - looks like the same shimmer as Lemon Fizz.
I like how this turned out :) Maybe when I get enough neon polishes I will do a neon version!
Thanks for stopping by!