Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bright Summer Manicure with Color Club Ultra-Astral and China Glaze Peachy Keen

It's winter here in Australia, but I wanted to brighten the day by showing you a manicure I did a long while ago. It's perfect for those who are experiencing warm summery days (so jealous)! It is super easy to do.

First I applied a base of Color Club Ultra-Astral, which is a beautiful and bright bright bright pink with small holo glitter. I then used stick tape (normal stick tape will do, just make sure your base colour is completely dry before you do any taping!) to tape off two diagonally opposite quarters of my nails and painted on China Glaze Peachy Keen. I removed the tape while the polish was still wet and voila! Of course I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite to give it a glossy finish.




Stay warm, those who are in Australia- I think/hope the cold will be ending soon. And to those who are in summer weather, enjoy it!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment