Monday 9 July 2012

Hello world!

This is my very first post on my very first blog! So I'm a noob - there will probably be mistakes somewhere along the way. Hopefully I will be able to blog regularly though.


I'm hoping to post about fashion and beauty, but mostly about nails :D I've been lurking on other people's nail blogs for ages and I've taken photos of my manis, so I guess it was a natural progression that I would start my own blog. I hope to share with you my nail polish collection as well as any bargain fashion or beauty finds! My lacquer collection is small (165 polishes - I keep a spreadsheet :P) compared to many other bloggers but it is growing; I only started this obsession about two years ago, and I'm on a student budget (sadface).
This is the best part of my collection - my China Glazes, OPIs, Revlons, Color Clubs, etc.

I hope that you will enjoy my blog :)


- J

2 comments:

  1. I always read the first blog posts- they're so much fun)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't really expect anyone to read it but im glad you decided to :p

      Delete