This polish is a gorgeous purple with shimmer that shifts to all colours of the rainbow. It really is mesmerising! Fantasy Fire is the perfect name for it. I made a GIF to show you just how shape-shifting (well, colour-shifting) this polish is.
|It seriously looks like three completely different polishes at these three different angles!|
|This is what it looks like front on and what it looks like most of the time. It's a medium royal purple with pinky-redy-purpley shimmer. It has so much depth to it.|
|Here the shimmer is an olive green and almost a bronze colour.|
|The shimmer is shifting to gold and peachy coloured.|
|It is orangey-pink here.|
|At extreme acute angles, the shimmer becomes an intense green and teal, and you can see a bit of yellow as well.|
A few more pictures where you can see several different colours at once! (Sorry for the tipwear, these were taken when the manicure was a few days old.)
|This reminds me of a lizard... somehow... lol.|
|You can see how small it is next to a regular-sized Revlon bottle.|
|And here it is next to my Nikon lenscap haha.|
- THE SHIMMER IS COLOUR SHIFTING FROM BLUE TO GREEN TO YELLOW TO RED!!!!!!!!!! So incredibly awesome!
- The base purple is a beautiful colour. I would love it even if the shimmer isn't colour-shifting.
- Might satisfy some people's lemmings for Clarins 230.
- Pretty hard to find. Only sold in the UK... I got mine on eBay a few months ago, and it seems like the price has dropped since then. So if you haven't bought this, now is a good time ;)
- Bottle is tinyyyy, only 4.5 mL...
- Very sheer, probably better over a purple base colour if you want to conserve polish.
- See Scrangie for a great comparison of Fantasy Fire with several similar polishes.
Thanks for stopping by!